Monday, September 24, 2007

For all you moms & dads...

I know I just posted a new post but this video takes the cake. I found it on someone else's blog and it made me laugh so hard that I cried (I for sure thought I had turned into a Brown-- which by the way, please share this with Katie and Scott). You have to listen the whole way through. I also love that the daughter walks in behind him while he's singing. Morgan is notorious for ALL of this... and especially tip-toe'ing in our room without saying a word and about scaring the living daylights out of us! I hope this little ditty brings you a smile like it did me! The last couple lines are the best! Enjoy!!

5 comments:

erika said...

That is precious! Thanks for sharing! XOXOX Mommasis'

Jennie-Marie said...

Carlton and I are both cracking up, thinking about what we have to look forward to. That is great! I love that baby sister is not afraid of eating Morgan's food in the last post.

Baby Dabney said...

Hey Darby. Thanks for posting that! He spent some time on that one. We swing by often to check out your blog and see how you all are doing!

Anonymous said...

Those are seriously the most strikingly beautiful girls ever!! (and I KNOW pretty girls!!!)

Enjoyed catching up with the Sticklers on your blog! Your commentary is hysterical, Darby. Thanks for sharing!

Katie Braddock

Robin said...

I enjoy your blog..I think I want you to come over and give me lessons on how you do all this stuff. I am a friend of Dona"s. I love reading about you and your girls. They are precious. You could give Dona and I tutorials..Check mine out at robinbrookshire.blogspot.com. I am new at it but becoming quickly obsessed with it. Thanks for being an inspiration to me.