Thursday, August 6, 2009

and now a word from our...

... sponsors.

JMhiney

It is with some reluctance and a snippet of excitement that I write to all of you and offer my blog as a place for others to promote their businesses. I've been stewing over the idea for over a year and have finally decided to bite the bullet. I spent some time this morning in Proverbs 31 and was encouraged that the wife of noble character "saw her trading as profitable" and clearly was a blessing to her family. My hope is that the rewards of doing so will be multifaceted; that the benefits would not be for me alone, but also for those who advertise and those who read {because I can justify more posting if it pays for itself, right?}.

If you have any interest in purchasing an ad space please contact me at darby613{at}gmail{dot}com.

JMhiney2

**The pictures are completely and entirely unrelated to this post. But some of you asked about John Martin's polka dot diapers: they're Up & Up which is the Target brand.