Thursday, June 21, 2007

Our Big Girl

I took a video as Morgan came home from "school" on Tuesday! I couldn't resist posting it on here. She goes again today and I anxiously await her report from her second day of "school". We have a big day ahead of us; Morgan's cousin, Lucy Ford, is having her 4th Birthday Party today and we can't wait to go!

We continue to look for a house here. I expected the real estate in Dothan to be much more reasonable than the real estate in Tallahassee and that doesn't seem to be the case, unfortunately. But we trust the right house will come along at the right time. Morgan is up and I need to get her ready and pack her lunch. Here's the video.... enjoy!


5 comments:

erika said...

Oh my goodness! My heart has melted out of my chest. I can't stand it! Justin looked so profressional in that attire. Morgan Campbell... MommaSissy loves you!!! Come to the "little beach" to see MommaSissy & Uncle Chance REAL SOON! OKAY!?
XOXO

Jennie-Marie said...

That is Awesome! Morgan you are such a little lady. I hope school was fun today!

Anonymous said...

Morgan- they don't make kiddos cuter than you!

Darby- I love your blog. It makes me happy!

erika said...

Okay, another comment from the m'sissy... you're probably thinking 'get a life'... i have watched that video like 10 times this week. I love it. Another side note, are you going to miss that wallpaper in your kitchen? It might be what's holding the stinch in the kitchen. I'm off to bed, but I love the Sticklers and can't wait til we meet again!
XOXO
m-sis

Risala Furniture said...

Great article this is very informative .......keep posting Thanks Regards
venetian blinds abu dhabi