Tuesday, November 25, 2008

I've been informed...

taken from Erika's iphone

That my kids don't miss me. And... haven't even asked about "mommy and daddy". Seems as though I may need them more than they need me!

J and I postponed our leaving until now {early Tuesday} due to the bright green that covered the radar screen between Alabama and Illinois. There should be no green today!

We'd love your prayers for travel mercies as we spend the day in the car... and it would probably be ok to pray that John Martin doesn't cry alot {thanks ;)}!

Can't wait to see my girls and be with my family.
I'm thankful for each and every one of you, your kind comments, and the encouragement that you give me!

Enjoy the time you have with your families and I can't wait to read everyone's Thanksgiving updates!

Time to hit the road.....

10 comments:

Stephanie said...

We will be praying for safe travels and a happy baby boy! Hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving!!

Anonymous said...

Always an adventure with your crowd - I love it!! Wishing your whole family a very happy Thanksgiving!!

Kellie said...

I'm saying a prayer now for safe, quiet travels! I met me mom and ad yesterday and dropped my children (all 3) off with them until Wednesday afternoon - I am very sad, but thrilled at the same time to get some much needed things done this afternoon! And likewise, they don't miss me a bit! Have an absolutely wonderful trip!

becky said...

blessings for quiet, long travels. shoot some my way tomorrow!! i know yall will have the best time. thanks for being you.

Mandy said...

Just prayed for you and your family to have a safe, peaceful trip! Happy Thanksgiving! Mandy

MDP said...

I have long "stalked" your blog but never commented. I drove through that "green" on the radar yesterday from Memphis to Atlanta. It was quite challenging. Good move to wait until today to travel! Be safe!

PS - I LOVE your blog!

thismslife said...

Have a safe trip! Enjoy yourself and your sweet family!

Dianne said...

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving! I am also praying for your safe, quiet trip. Can't wait to hear all about it.

Brandy said...

I have "stalked" your blog forever! But I feel the need to leave you a comment today! I wanted to tell you that I am so thankful for your tutorials. I am now making my daughter socks and I also just finished her Thanksgiving appliqued outfit! Your tutorials were so easy to follow. I will post pictures soon! Hope you have a safe trip! Thanks again!

Jennifer said...

I hope your trip is smooth and safe. Enjoy the holiday with all of your family!