Thursday, April 23, 2009

5 Reasons

There are 5 REASONS why I've changed John Martin's nickname from Hornet to Barracuda...

JMsmile

Can you count them? Those are 5 good reasons, don't you think?

Life is clicking along over here. I haven't made my way to round three just yet! I asked Justin what he thought about answering them, he laughed. He's not made for this blogging world. I may ask one more time just to be sure he doesn't want to! :)


We're having a shower here this Saturday and let me just say, there's nothing better to get your rear in gear than hosting a shower at your house! Especially one that involves 77 invitees, of which many are the older women in your church! And it's even more exciting that it's for 2 ladies and 3 babies... yes, one baby GIRL and one set of twin BOYS! It should be a wonderful time and I look forward to sharing pictures with y'all... but until then I will leave you with this little hint from one of our bathrooms...


rack


Oh... and one more for good measure. I asked Hornet what he thought about his new name, Barracuda...

JMwhat

I think he was thinking of something a little more affectionate. Maybe I should bite him and then he would understand! {Don't worry, I won't bite him! Unless it's to "gobble him up" because he's simply irresistible!}

See y'all soon!

16 comments:

Kellie said...

Yeah, I know about those biters!!!! You GO girl with that shower you're hosting - PLEASE take some pics!!!! On pins and needles waiting to see the bathrooms!!! Ya'll have a great weekend!

The Lynch's said...

Love his new name! He is one precious little boy! Hope you all are doing well! Take care.

Sarah @ Fiddledeedee said...

I can't wait to see the baby shower pictures - I'm having one for my sister in a few weeks and would love new ideas. Have fun!

erika said...

I love you and Barracuda face.
Kiss him for his Mommasis - he melts my heart.
Kisses to the girls too!!!
XO
MS

Becky said...

how bout PIRANAH??

julie said...

adorable!! that cute little face screams eat me up!!

Melissa said...

He's still a cutie, especially in with that little alligator outfit. My Luke has that same outfit, and I could eat him too! You're killing me with the suspense on these bathroom photos...please give us more soon!

Natalie Roe said...

you have such adorable babies!!! JM is only a few months younger than my little barracuda - thankfully this one orders his meals out these days, or we would have quite the predicament on our hands. :)

AnNicole @ OurSuburbanCottage said...

He is so stinkin' cute! I want to gobble those cheeks :).

I'm sooo excited to see your bathroom. I noticed the Cottage Living magazine in there...ahh, memories.

Katherine said...

ok, i cannot stand how cute your kids are!!! i think all three of them should be little models! can't you picture them in a pottery barn kids catalogue?!

Rachel said...

I can't wait to see your bathrooms! You have to show us soon:)

Beth Goff said...

I TOTALLY here you! My little man has 7 teeth coming in at once and he has been horrible! I want to give him a Motrin IV drip! :)

Kathy said...

I couldn't help but notice Cottage Living. I wish it would come back!

:o) mg said...

I am with Kathy and am nostalgic about Cottage Living. There was a designer who worked for them (Auburn grad I think) I just LOVED EVERYTHING SHE DID. Though I can't remember her name right this second, I know she goes by three names. Anyhoo, I think I'd rather her meet her than the queen of England. She has beautiful style and I want her to be my BFF and tell me what to do with the butler's pantry in my nearly 100 y.o. house. :-)
Can't wait to see your bathrooms ... and I am WILD about the fact that you were able to be thrifty in the process!

Anonymous said...

And who are you calling old???

nameisgrace said...

The sneak peek of your bathroom was such a tease!!! haha. i can't wait to see it! And little barracuda is total gobble worthy. What a cutie!!!