Tuesday, December 16, 2008

And the winner is...

Thank you, Random.org, for providing me an unbiased winner of the dish towel. Also, thank you for allowing me not to have to cut up 183 pieces of paper to draw from a hat. Ok, so there were some duplicates, one spam, and a couple "deleted" posts but to save a mother of 3 some time I went to Random and asked them to pick a single integer between 1 and 183...
As you can see it graciously selected comment #11.

That would be...

I pirated that picture from her blog. From a quick perusing of her site I gather she is an architecture student at Auburn. {War Eagle, my friend!} And it looks as though she has just finished her beautiful portfolio and applied for Urban Studio! What a talented young woman she is!

So, congrats Julie! Email me darby613{at}gmail{dot}com and I'll get this little towel to you!

And to the rest of you... thank you for your lovely comments and since your chances were rather slim... I better do another giveaway! Stay tuned!

12 comments:

Shireen said...

Darby, what would the blogging world do without you!?!?!

You keep us in stitches about what you'll come up with next! I love it! You're GREAT!!!

Shireen said...

P.S. I can't believe I'm the FIRST (and second ;)) to post a comment here!!! WOW!

Carly said...

Love the giveaway, but love reading about your family just as much!

Two sewing questions for you...

Im hoping Santa will bring me my first sewing machine this Christmas. I want a machine with sewing and monogram capabilities. Im trying to decide between your Kenmore or a Bernina. Any thoughts? I want to get the most of my money so please keep that in mind:)

Also, are the fonts on the kenmore what you use most or have you bought other monogram software?

Thanks sweet Darby so much! If I ever learn to sew, I owe you all of the credit!

MGF said...

Awesome that you are bale to give away such a cool prize.

Unknown said...

oh you're blog is so cute!!! love the pretzel rods! were those stickers hard to design? xoxo

becky said...

oh come ON!!! can't a lady who is getting scraped tomorrow get a towel?? lol. you know i'm kidding. so the rest of us are jealous of julie. we are grown ups (she says as she stomps out the door like a two year old.)

heehee...

Katie said...

yea for the winner! those dish towels are seriously fab - ever consider participating in a craft fair - selling your goodies to all who pass by? you should...you'd be rolling in the dough :)

andi said...

Too bad! It was so cute! I hope your angel had fun today!!!! Hugs! Andi

Ford Family said...

Oaky...I don't even know you, but can I just say..You're the best!!!
Thanks for the tutorial, I am going to give it a try when the kiddos are in bed!! Also, I was shown something that is so Darby-like...you sew/stitch two placemats together on 3 sides, I monagrammed a letter on one side before stitching it together, and voila, you have a super cute thingy to carry your pyrex dish in...I am giving those for teacher gifts, I will post a pic after Thursday on my blog when I give them away--don't want to ruin the suprise! Just thought I would do a little sharing, since you do A LOT of sharing!! : ) shea

Team O said...

Darby - congrats to the winner (even though it wasn't me!!) - just wanted to say you are TOO kind to leave all those detailed instructions on how to make the labels. Girl, how DO you find the time?

The Northcutt's said...

Hey Darby! It's Alyssa (Williams) Northcutt. I'm so glad Julie won the towel. She is the sweetest girl here in Auburn and she's actually a Senior this year in CHI OMEGA!!! Thought you'd want to know the connection. It's a small world. :) Glad y'all are all doing well in the Stickler family. I've been keeping up with y'all.

megan @ a life's design said...

So cute! I hate I missed a chance of winnning one of your creations!