Thursday, February 28, 2008

Eating & Sleeping













Wow! It feels good to be loved... 38 comments on the BOY post will do a person good! Thank you all for your kind words of encouragement and excitement! We are on cloud 9 and can't wait to meet the little guy! If he's anything like the other 2 (& even if he's not) I know we'll absolutely love him to pieces. We thank God for the abundant blessings!!


I thought I'd post these pictures of "Raiger" (aka Paige) that I took this morning while trying to get the girls ready to walk out the door. She's a hilarious child if you haven't gathered that yet. She's like Morgan in so many ways and in so many ways she's not. I've lost a lot of sleep since Morgan was 19 months old but I certainly don't remember having to threaten to lock the pantry to keep her out. A lot of the time Paige is found in the pantry... even after meals. I think she is intrigued with the choices, although right now they are rather slim. This morning after she had oatmeal and a biscuit for breakfast she pulled out the Cheerios. As you can tell from the pictures she knew she wasn't supposed to be doing what she's doing. When Mom was here she couldn't get over this child's eating habits and even joked that she thought Paige may have an eating disorder, as in, she can't get enough of it... EVER! She keeps us laughing and constantly picking up food off the floor (& everywhere)... we should have named her Gretel.


I snapped another picture of Justin reading to the girls last night. After 19 months of sleepless nights with Paige we decided to take the plunge and push Morgan's 2 twin beds together and put them in the same room.... halleluiah it has worked! Paige sleeps like a champ in there next to her sister and we are all soaking in as much sleep as we can in the next 4 months!


As I promised, I'm going to be working on some house posts soon! I'm think of doing room by room to keep my sanity! Stay tuned!











post signature

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

so, darby, do you take the cheerios out of the box and throw the box out? or did she get it all the way out of the box?

i can feel her hunger pains. sometimes, i want to eat two meals back to back too!

Anonymous said...

beautiful photos... especially J & girls. can't wait til #3 arrives.
love you, e