Tuesday, February 12, 2008

My girls are BACK! All of them!



We had an absolutely fabulous weekend and the weather has been out of this world. I can't remember where I last left you, so I better recap. My mom and dad came in town 2 weekends ago and mom stayed. This is the first time we had seen them in 6 months so it was a prety big deal for us! Mom decided to take the girls to the beach with her the second week. I nearly killed myself getting things done in their absence and now I'm wondering what it was that I did! My dad flew back in this past weekend and we all spent Saturday and Sunday at Erika's. It was such a treat, especially for dad who flew into 75 degree weather from 2 degree weather... and snow... lots of it! Mom is still here and I'm not sure what I'm going to do when she leaves. The southern mid-west got hit with another bad snow/ice storm today and it's supposed to be horrible thunderstorms all day tomorrow... so I'm hoping I at least have her until Thursday!

Besides that there isn't really much to report on here. Paiger is getting bigger by the minute and Morgan too. I'm hoping Justin will blog soon, he told me last week he was going to... but now I'm not so sure. I got my hair cut today for the first time in 18 months and it was such a special treat! Who knew that getting your hair cut was such a luxury?! I just had it trimmed and thinned out... by a very sweet lady who cuts hair out of her house. I think she does every girl I know at First Pres. I may need to go again very soon.... and for just $11 I think I can justify it!

I feel #3 kicking and moving somewhat regularly now and it's so much fun to me. Justin got to feel it this morning. We were hoping to find out what it is last time I went but the bambino was turned the wrong way so we'll have to wait until the 26th! I'll be sure to report as soon as I know. Then the hard part comes.... finding a name!! Why are names so stinkin' hard!?

Hope all is well with all my blogging friends!



post signature

6 comments:

erika said...

precious pictures! love and miss you!
e

Robin said...

I am so glad you are having such a good time with your mama. Love on her all you can. Thanks for your sweet prayers .
Robin

Ashley said...

I love you, D! :) Just wanted to share that little fact!! I'm headed to Hartselle in the morning to be there with my mom. Enjoy your mom!!!!

Anonymous said...

I found your blog through Abby M. Your girls are adorable! I also live in Dothan and would love to konw who cuts your hair for only $11.00, it looks great!

Dena said...

11 DOLLARS??? I pay 30 to have Annie's hair cut! that's awesome! I am glad everyone is home and had such a good time - the weather has been awesome! enjoy your time with your mama!

Ashley Turnbull said...

Yes, Darby, we are still awaiting that first post from Justin. I am sure he'll post when he has had some time to formulate his thoughts =) Have fun with the mama - mine is in New York this week - I certainly miss her already!

PS. I do think Mom and Daddy Boy are pretty great grand-names afterall!