Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Short & Sweet

"ghost hand"
This picture cracks me up of both of them!

Hello friends!

It's been a busy week! John Martin had a check up and is right on track... a little on the big side {but the doctor reassured me he's not too big}. He weighed in at 13 lbs at his 2 month check-up on Tuesday! He also got a round of vaccinations including the Rotateq which neither of the girls were ever offered and it's one I'm thrilled about. If any of your children have ever had Rotavirus you're probably wishing they too had been offered the vaccine!

I've been working on a few little craft projects that I plan to share with you soon! I'm wiped out tonight and will be heading to bed shortly.

I'm also contemplating a move. That is a "blog" move to a new web address. I've considered this about 10 times and have never done it for fear of losing what's already on here. My understanding is that I can take it all with me!? I still am curious if all my embedded links {specifically links to previous posts} would come too. Anyone know?! I of course would want all of you to come with me too. Anyway, just thinking about it. I attempted to do a little search for creative blog names and well they're pretty much all taken... whatever address I come up with is bound to be "super creative" to the point of not having anything to do with being a mom or crafting.
Good night!

12 comments:

Jennisa said...

Hey Darby! Yup, you can take it all with you...I think! You'll just want to do this: go to SETTINGS, and then type in the new page there...I think. When I switched my design blog from a blogspot address, I went to a custom domain, so it directed everyone automatically. Going from one blogspot to the other...not FOR SURE, but I think you'll be okay!!!

Beth Goff said...

Yes, you can take it all with you... you just change the address. I did when I switched my blog to private. If you need more info let me know...

Shireen said...

Just don't wanna lose you!! :)

andi said...

Love the ghost hand!!! Where are they going? Please tell me that you guys weren't just hangin out at home dressed so cute!!!! Thanks for your sweet comment. :)

Anonymous said...

Cute pics!

As far as moving, I think if you stay with the same blog engine but just change to a hosted domain, everything moves over seamlessly.

Kellie said...

Paige and JM look precious - I won't even begin to comment about the changing addresses - I'm still amazed at myself for creating my own blog and being able to post! I am completely illiterate (sp?) on the computer and apparently in real life too!!! :) JM is growing fast - he already outweighs H and H had his 4 month check up Tuesday! That's a whole other story in itself which you can find on my blog. By the way, from what I can see of his nursery, it is sooo cute - I would love to see more pics.

becky said...

we'll let you leave, as long as you take us all with you! and please post those nursery pics!!

MIMILEE said...

Hey Darby!

I always love to see pics of your darling children! They are precious......thanks for sharing them with us.

Good luck with new blog change...just be sure you let us know where you are!

A note to Chan.....I am praying for Brian.....May God hear our prayers for him and heal him!

Best Regards,
MIMILEE<><

kristen said...

Thanks for letting me hold that precious baby! He is so sweet! Makes me REALLY want another one!

Jennisa said...

you make me laugh...NO, that's NOT how I sound! :) She sounds a bit "minnesotan" to me. That made me laugh!!!

But, boy...yes I DID love her! I kept thinking the whole time "oh no she didn't"... but I loved every minute of it! Especially the spit hairdo her daughter gave the baby! :) How funny was that! :)

Dianne said...

Darby, that baby is looking a lot like his grand-dad...aka Daddyboy! Your blog is so perfect. Why would you change it?

Hannah Fields said...

very cute pics. morgan and JM look so much alike. He is so sweet and chubby. my little sam is getting there. No big rolls yet.