Wednesday, September 10, 2008

They are HERE & They are CUTE!


Ok, they're here and they might can even be to you by GAME TIME ON SATURDAY... unless you live in Singapore! :)


Here's the plan of attack. If you preordered I will email you an invoice through PayPal. You can pay me through PayPal and if you don't use PayPal you should I can wait for a personal check and once it's cleared I'll mail the shirts. If you prefer not to use PayPal it's really ok... just email me and let me know you'd rather send a check... or bring a check if you live around here!

Because so many of you ordered I am able to sell them for a little less {$15 each}... not a ton less but every little dollar counts, right!? I will only ship Priority Mail because it's reliable and free packaging... which makes my life as a mother easier.

I, of course, ordered a few extras {but really just a few} in case anyone asks you where you got that super cute t-shirt!

Check your email box for your invoice! If you ordered a t-shirt and don't get an invoice by the end of the day tomorrow {Thursday} your original order must be floating in cyberspace.... so email me again.

The winner of a free t-shirt is: Lindsey @ Where the Wild Things Are !! My very kind husband was willing to interrupt his book reading tonight to draw your name from a hat!




ps- Thanks for ordering these!! I thought they were going to be cute and I'm glad y'all trusted me!

11 comments:

Matt, Carrie, Lucy and Molly Allen said...

congrats to my good friend, Linds!! YEAH for the free shirt!

Household6 said...

Some how I missed that these were going to be screen printed...I guess it was while I was on vacation. Did you come up with the designs?

We're painting the cabinets today....I'm still a wee bit nervous but they are looking fab!

H

p.S. Do you have hardware on yours?

Whitney and Dan said...

can't wait to get the precious t-shirt! thanks, darby!

TMB said...

they are adorable!! can't wait...

Lindsey said...

how awesome! i am so excited! i honestly NEVER win stuff... this made my day. thanks darby and thanks to justin for drawing my name!

Dona said...

Hey- if you have an extra whale shirt- I would love one for C. Let me know and I'll zip by and get you a check

Busy momma said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Busy momma said...

That looks crazy now...I left a comment and then deleted it. That's because I didn't give you a way to contact me! Anyway, what the original said was this: I might be interested in one or two of the extras. What shall I do? basesphsball@yahoo.com

The Dyer Family said...

hi! i am a total blog stalker - found your blog through one of the melton sisters. i would love to order one if you still have extras. send me an email if you get a sec:
kjdyer@charter.net
thanks - katie :):)

Mandy said...

So cute...I will order one next time but I need a 5T....those are too cute! Mandy Norris

becky said...

i found you an owl! hope it gives you an idea.
http://www.kaboodle.com/reviews/baby-onesie-with-owl-applique--size-3-6-months--unique-baby-shower-gift