Thursday, August 28, 2008

**T-Shirt Reminder** & Teddy Grahams

Kids crack me up. According to Morgan pictured above from TOP to BOTTOM are: Justin, Darby, Morgan, Paige, & John Martin. Neal, Tami (w/Mary Grace in her tummy), & Judson. You'll even notice the Sticklers are accompanied by the "circle" pretzels and the Stanfords are surrounded by the "square" pretzels. It took a little coercing to get her to eat these once they were all personified. I was unaware that the Teddy Grahams even came w/"adult" bears & "kid" bears... see how educational motherhood can be!


Morning Friends... {my little man slept all night & I'm a happy camper!}

Just a reminder that if you'd like to order a t-shirt go ahead and do so... because I'm placing the order tomorrow morning!

11 comments:

erika said...

Sister, you have a child genius! I am seriously amazed. Morgan, you are brilliant, and beautiful to boot! Only problem is: Mommasissy & Uncle Chance weren't part of that Teddy Graham party!?
Why not!?

Kellie said...

Priceless - Morgan sounds so much like Emma Claire - she does stuff like this all the time - and Raiger and Wilson would be a great pair. Congrats on JM sleeping all night. Henderson has been on a 13 hour a night sleep schedule for about 6 weeks now (began at 10 weeks old) and it is absolute bliss!

Shireen said...

Okay, so that is the cutest picture and I probably NEVER would have realized the baby bears in relation to the adult bears!

Morgan, you ARE brilliant, as Momma Sissy says. ;)

Love you all!

Dianne said...

Hi, loved the pic of Tami with baby in utro...how sweet is that?! Loving your sweet family. Have a great day. Congrats on a full nights sleep!

Jenn's Blog said...

Hi! My namie is Jennifer and I know you have NO idea who I am;) I found your blog through Laura P. who is a good friend of Abby Mullins (Price) who I am good frinds with:)....
Anyway, I found a couople pages back a pictures of your Graco car seats with the cutest covers on them. I have to know, did you make or buy those??? We have that carseat, and it need's a cute cover!!! Thanks so much.
Blessings,
Jenn

andi said...

Yippee...all night!!!!!!!!!!!!! That little cuttie pie!

Caroline said...

I love it!! Kids are so perceptive and funny. Yesterday, Julianna was eating those same Circle and Square pretzels (from chex mix) and after she ate one of the square ones, I handed her a circle... she said.. "No, Juliannie wants a window" Look at those "squares" again.. definitely look like windows. It took me a minute to figure it out.

Whitney and Dan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Whitney and Dan said...

sleeping through the night is huge! congrats!

Our family said...

Hi Darby,
I loved your applique t-shirts. I tried to copy you and make shirts for my girls--yours are way cuter:) You are really talented!
rebekah

The LaBouffs said...

Kids are pretty stinkin' amazing! I love how they process and express things. Noah lines all his toys and food up, too!